CORPORATE INFORMATION - Cookies policy
What is a cookie?
A 'cookie' is a small piece of text that websites send to the browser which is stored on the user's terminal, which may be a personal computer, a mobile phone, a tablet, etc.These files allow websites to remember information from other visits the user has made, for example their preferred language and options, which makes the next visit to the site easier and also makes the site more useful through the personalisation of its content. Cookies play a key role through improving user experience on the Website.
How are cookies used?
By browsing this website, the user accepts that cookies may be installed on its terminal and that said cookies provide us with the following information:
- Statistical information on the use of the Website.
- The user ‘login’ which keeps the session active on the website.
- The preferred website format when accessing via mobile devices.
- The last searches performed through the website’s services and the personalisation data of said services.
- Information about the ads shown to the user.
- Information from surveys that the user has participated in.
- Social media connection data for users accessing via their Facebook or Twitter usernames.
Types of cookies used
Here is a list of the type of cookies we use:
- Own cookies: Those sent to the user’s terminal device from computer or a domain managed by us from the moment the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: Those sent to the user’s terminal device from computer or a domain not managed by us, but by another organisation that will process the data obtained from the cookies (i.e. cookies used by social media plugins).
- Session cookies: Those designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website.
- Persistent cookies: Those in which the data is stored in the terminal device and can be accessed and processed for a period of time defined by the person responsible for the cookies, which can span from a few minutes to several years.
- Technical cookies: Those that allows the user to navigate our website, platform or application and use the various options or services it contains. For instance: sharing content through social media.
- Personalisation cookies: Those that allows the user to access the service with some general features previously configured on its terminal device. For instance: language.
- Advertising cookies: Those that allow the effective management of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included in a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided, according to criteria such as the content edited or the frequency the adverts are displayed.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: Those that allow the effective management of the Website's advertising spaces. These cookies store information about the behaviour of users obtained from continuous observation of their browsing habits, which enables the development of a specific profile so as to display publicity according to the profile.
List and description of the cookies used on this Website
This Website uses both temporary session cookies and permanent cookies. Session cookies store data only while the user is accessing the Website, while permanent cookies store data on the device which can be accessed and used in subsequent sessions. Below we provide the list of cookies used on this Website, identifying its owner, its purpose and the time in which they remain active:
How to manage cookies in your browser?
The user has the option to allow, block or delete cookies installed on its device by configuring the browser options installed on its terminal.
To set the permissions associated with cookies on the Google Chrome Browser:
- Click on the menu located in the toolbar.
- Select Setting.
- Click on Show Advanced Settings.
- In the “Privacy and Security” section click on the Website Settings button.
- Go to the “Cookies” section to set the options.
To set the permissions associated with cookies on the Mozilla Firefox Browser:
- At the top of the Firefox window click on the Tools menu.
- Select Options.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- Under the Firefox option you can choose to use a custom history setting to configure the options.
To set the permissions associated with cookies on the Internet Explorer 9 Browser:
- At the top of the Internet Explorer window click on the Tools menu.
- Select the Security tab and use the Delete Browsing History option to delete the cookies. Select the Cookies check box, and then click Delete.
- Select the Security tab and use the Settings to move the slider to the top to block all cookies or to the bottom to allow all cookies. Then click OK.
Some browsers allow you to set specific rules to manage cookies on a website, which provides more accurate privacy control. This means that cookies can be disabled from all sites except the ones you trust.
For further information, please contact us via the following email address: email@example.com